Martin Luther (110 min) - Excellent 1950’s Black and White award winning film.
* Luther (120 min) - A fast moving big budget (US$100 million) epic on the Great Reformer.
* God’s Outlaw - The Story of William Tyndale (93 min) - A well-produced drama on the English Bible Translator, Reformer and Martyr who gave his life that we could have the Bible in English.
* Amazing Grace (120 min) - Big budget epic on William Wilberforce’s parliamentary battles to end the slave trade.
* What If Jesus Had Never Been Born? (60 min) - Excellent Coral Ridge production.
* Francis Schaeffer’s “How Shall We Then Live?” (10x30 min) - Monumentally important Worldview overview from the time of the Romans through to our present time.
* The History and Theology of Calvinism (260 min) - Tremendous series. Foundational.
* Cromwell (134 min) - Tremendous epic on the English Civil War and Puritan general Oliver Cromwell.
* KJV – The Making of the King James Bible.
* Our Christian Heritage (50 min).
* A Tale of Two Cities (130 min) - One of the greatest stories – powerful contrast between English Christianity and French Revolution Humanism.