"Those from among you shall build the old waste places; you shall raise up the foundations of many generations; and you shall be called the Repairer of the breach, Restorer of streets to dwell in."
You can start a Reformation Society. It is not as daunting and difficult a task as you may first think. Our prayer is that Reformation Societies would be started in many hundreds of homes, churches, schools and colleges throughout Africa and the world. It is our earnest prayer that through these multiplied Reformation societies there would be a Revival of interest in the Doctrines and Devotions of the Reformers, whom God used to transform lives and change history.
Martin Luther (110 min) - Excellent 1950’s Black and White award winning film.
* Luther (120 min) - A fast moving big budget (US$100 million) epic on the Great Reformer.
* God’s Outlaw - The Story of William Tyndale (93 min) - A well-produced drama on the English Bible Translator, Reformer and Martyr who gave his life that we could have the Bible in English.
* Amazing Grace (120 min) - Big budget epic on William Wilberforce’s parliamentary battles to end the slave trade.
* What If Jesus Had Never Been Born? (60 min) - Excellent Coral Ridge production.
* Francis Schaeffer’s “How Shall We Then Live?” (10x30 min) - Monumentally important Worldview overview from the time of the Romans through to our present time.
* The History and Theology of Calvinism (260 min) - Tremendous series. Foundational.
* Cromwell (134 min) - Tremendous epic on the English Civil War and Puritan general Oliver Cromwell.
* KJV – The Making of the King James Bible.
* Our Christian Heritage (50 min).
* A Tale of Two Cities (130 min) - One of the greatest stories – powerful contrast between English Christianity and French Revolution Humanism.
“…Contend earnestly for the faith which was once for all delivered to the saints.” Jude 3
Christian leaders and Theologians will be gathering in Zürich, Switzerland from 15-20 July for the Reformation 500 Global Church Council. In celebration of the 500th anniversary of Ulrich Zwingli launching the Swiss Reformation in Grossmunster, Zürich, with verse by verse expository preaching, starting with Matthew 1:1, the Global Church Council will be held near Zürich, 15-20 July 2019 to affirm 24 Theological documents applying the Lordship of Christ to every area of life. The Global Church Council will include a Reformation Celebration and guided tours of historic Reformation sites in and around Zürich. Church leaders, representing a denomination, mission, or college, that affirm the authority and inerrancy of Scripture and are committed to working for Biblical Reformation and praying for Revival are invited to apply to participate.